Aluminum is light, strong, durable and resistant to corrosion. The upper edge is reversed twice, which gives them a strong and timeless appearance. As standard these planters are equipped with 15mm high feet, so the planter is raised slightly off the ground and the water can leave through the drainage holes that these planters have. The planters are not watertight.
Once constructed the planters get the following treatments:
1. Roughing of the material for a proper bonding
2. Powder coated with a strong adhesive primer
3. Finished with a scratch resistant coloured coating
Aluminum planters are made of 3mm thick Aluminum, although they can also be produced in 4-5mm.
• The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
• Clean products at least once a year. Preferably with a cleaning and care product especially for Aluminum (Alu-cleaner available from us).
• Very strong, wear-resistant and durable
• Light in weight
• Resistant to corrosion
• Scratch resistant coating
• Custom made possible and available in almost all RAL colours
• Professional cleaning and care product available from us
• 5 year warranty
• Place the overflow pipes in the drainage holes prepared for this purpose
• Fill the container with about 10 cm of drainage material
• A water-permeable anti-root fabric on top of the drainage material
• Use soil that is suitable for the type of planting
• Keep drainage holes clear so that the excess water can drain away
• Bespoke dimensions can be calculated via the 'custom made' module
• Cleaning and care product “Cleaner & Protector”