Aluminum is light, strong, durable and resistant to corrosion. The upper edge is reversed twice, which gives them a strong and timeless appearance. A The planters are not watertight.
Once constructed the planters get the following treatments:
1. Roughing of the material for a proper bonding
2. Powder coated with a strong adhesive primer
3. Finished with a scratch resistant coloured coating
Aluminum planters are made of 4mm thick Aluminum.
• The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
• Clean products at least once a year. Preferably with a cleaning and care product especially for Aluminum (Alu-cleaner available from us).
• Very strong, wear-resistant and durable
• Light in weight
• Resistant to corrosion
• Scratch resistant coating
• Available in almost all RAL colours
• Professional cleaning and care product available from us
• 5 year warranty
• Place the overflow pipes in the drainage holes prepared for this purpose
• Fill the container with about 10 cm of drainage material
• A water-permeable anti-root fabric on top of the drainage material
• Use soil that is suitable for the type of planting
• Keep drainage holes clear so that the excess water can drain away
• Cleaning and care product “Cleaner & Protector”