This cubism-inspired table is available with an aluminium tabletop only. The BORRA, in contrast to the SOLID, allows a chair to be placed at the short end. This table will also look attractive in indoor public spaces.
In this bold, clean, minimalist design, the tabletop flows smoothly into the legs. These legs are made of hardwood. Our aluminium furniture is light, strong, hard-wearing and corrosion resistant.
Once constructed, the furniture is powder coated with a strong adhesive primer. It is then finished with a scratch-resistant colour coating. This coating is available in several standard RAL colours.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- Reinforced to prevent warping.
- Oak base.
- Aluminium BORRA tables are hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 4 mm.
- Available in RAL 9016 as standard. Other standard RAL colours can be ordered for an additional charge.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. This moisture can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- All (hard)woods turn grey when exposed to sun, rain and wind.
- Wood is a natural product that shrinks or expands depending on temperature and moisture content. Regular oiling helps to stabilise the moisture content and limits shrinking and swelling.
- We strongly recommend against drilling in or grinding the material. This allows moisture to permeate the coating, causing it to come off.
- If used outdoors, clean at least twice a year. Spray the furniture with ADEZZ cleaner/protector to draw dirt out of the pores, then rinse clean with tap water. Finally, repeat the application of ADEZZ cleaner/protector to provide optimal protection against dirt and grime.
- Do not use a pressure washer and/or scouring pad to clean our garden furniture. This damages the coating.
- See our SERA chairs to complete the set!