The stylish splayed legs of the COLLA table are made of wood for a natural look. This table has a slimmer tabletop when compared to the SOLID and the BORRA, giving it a chic appearance.
When designing the COLLA table, we chose a sophisticated combination of a hardwood frame and a tabletop constructed from thick aluminium. The result is a unique and timeless table. The aluminium table is corrosion resistant.
Once constructed, the furniture is powder coated with a strong adhesive primer. It is then finished with a scratch-resistant colour coating. This coating is available in several standard RAL colours.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- Oak base.
- Reinforced to prevent warping.
- Aluminium COLLA tables are hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 4 mm.
- Available in RAL 7021, RAL 9016, and RAL 7035 as standard. Other standard RAL colours can be ordered for an additional charge.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. This moisture can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- All (hard)woods turn grey when exposed to sun, rain and wind.
- Wood is a natural product that shrinks or expands depending on temperature and moisture content. Regular oiling helps to stabilise the moisture content and limits shrinking and swelling.
- We strongly recommend against drilling in or grinding the material. This allows moisture to permeate the coating, causing it to come off.
- If used outdoors, clean at least twice a year. Spray the furniture with ADEZZ cleaner/protector to draw dirt out of the pores, then rinse clean with tap water. Finally, repeat the application of ADEZZ cleaner/protector to provide optimal protection against dirt and grime.
- Do not use a pressure washer and/or scouring pad to clean our garden furniture. This damages the coating.
- See our SERA chairs to complete the set!