The MALAGA RHOMBUS has a chic appeal. This elegant planter will look attractive in any outdoor space.
The MALAGA RHOMBUS hardwood planter gives gardens a robust and warm look. This planter is made of tropical hardwood. All our hardwood is classified as durability class 2 and will last up to 25 years. The use of hardwood creates a planter that blends beautifully with the lush greenery of the garden environment.
Due to the high durability class of the wood, this planter needs no further treatment. The planter will turn grey over time. This colour change does not affect the quality of the planter. The planter is constructed using only high-quality stainless-steel fasteners, and the base is lined with an anti-root membrane.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Hardwood planters are strong and hard-wearing.
- We use only hardwood with durability class 2 in our hardwood planters.
- The hardwood has a thickness of at least 21 mm.
- The planter can be customised.
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. This moisture can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- All (hard)woods turn grey when exposed to sun, rain and wind. The eventual colour partly depends on the initial colour of the hardwood.
- Wood is a natural product which shrinks or expands depending on temperature and moisture content. Regular oiling helps to stabilise the moisture content and limits shrinking and swelling. We recommend using Woca oil.
- We use stainless-steel screws. Like almost all woods, hardwood reacts when it comes into contact with iron. This can cause significant discolouration, which can look like mould.
- Remove metal shavings from tools (bits and drills) before use.
- Avoid contact with lawn fertiliser and cement. These contain traces of iron.
- The planter is not suitable for moving once filled.
- Cover the bottom of the planter with about 10 cm of hydro pellets.
- Place a permeable anti-root membrane over the drainage material.
- Cover the membrane with soil suitable for your chosen plants.