These high quality planters are made from tropical hardwood. This ensures that they are environmentally sustainable and they give a warm and natural appearance. We only use hardwood with durability class 2. Due to the high durability of the wood no further treatment is required. If the planters are not treated they will gradually age, which has no influence on the quality of the planters. They are constructed using stainless steel fasteners, the inside is wrapped with EPDM and the bottom with an anti-root fabric.
Made from Garapa hardwood.
• The products are delivered untreated
• The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
Every type of (hard)wood will gradually age under the influence of the weather/wind and due to the UV radiation. The final colour depends partly on the initial colour. Regular cleaning (WOCA exterior cleaner) and treating (WOCA exterior oil) of the wood ensures that the pigment in the wood is kept longer and the discolouration process is slowed down.
• Strong and wear-resistant
• We use hardwood with durability class 2 (as recorded in NEN-EN 350:2016)
• Warm and natural appearance
• Timeless design that can be used everywhere
• 5 year warranty
Bespoke dimensions can be calculated via the 'custom made' module