This staircase looks beautiful when combined with other corten steel or aluminium garden elements. A simple and attractive way to bridge different levels within a garden, these steps will add style to any green outdoor space.
These sturdy corten steel stairs allow you to effortlessly connect areas of different heights. The natural colour and generous width of the metal give the staircase a luxurious and timeless look. This product looks particularly impressive when combined with other corten steel garden elements!
The orange-brown patina on the metal contributes to the timeless and luxurious appeal of this staircase. The colour is the result of a natural rust layer. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on these stairs.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion and makes the staircase long-lasting.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Does not include mounting hardware.
- Includes mounting option in the base.
- Corten steel steps are very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 3 mm.
- The stairs can be made to order in different widths.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the stairs and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.
- Our stairs are not approved for cantilevering, you can use our stairs for embankment solution.
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. If the product is left in its packaging, it may develop uneven rust patches.
- Corten steel should not be used in conditions that are continuously wet or damp.
- We do not recommend using corten steel within 2 km of a coastline.
- The weathering process may cause rust run-off.
- The guarantee expires if you drill or grind in a way that is not specified.
- Clean annually by hosing dirt from the product with clean tap water.